Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sewing on my Soapbox & Youth Alive

Howdy Folks,

While I realize that my last post was not what this blog was created for I did enjoy being able to express my feelings. So this blog will be taking on a slightly new identity. I still plan for its primary use to be advertising accessories but it will now have the occasional thought or rant of the day. I have been sewing like a mad woman, so I thought it was time to load some more photos.

We will be taking our fabulous group of young people to Youth Alive in Burbank, CA and I will be bringing some of my pieces to sell. Most of what I am bringing is by request. If there is something that you'd like (or if you'd just like to say hello) please feel free to e-mail me at vanheusenconsulting@gmail.com

Thanks,

Siena ~ The Polished Plume

 





3 comments:

  1. Siena, you are so talentd. I've never seen a piece that I did not like yet. As always these are gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hey! Just found your blog....I'll have to check out your items at Youth Alive. Much love!!

    ReplyDelete