Tuesday, November 1, 2011

West Coast Sales

Hi All,

Just a quick update. I am selling out of a room somewhere on the main walk way. Sis. Kerr a.k.a. The Candy Lady will be in the room as well. If you haven't had the privilege of noshing on her fabulous sweet treats you MUST try them!

If you preordered flowers they will be available for pick up at conference. I have been so busy filling preorders I am not able to bring as many pieces as I would have liked to. There should still be plenty but I will have order forms available in case I sell out of a flower you were hoping to nab.

I would like to publicly thank my wonderful, patient husband Bryan! My dining room looks like a fabric store exploded! Thanks for putting up with my madness Bry, I love you!!

Siena

No comments:

Post a Comment