Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thank you

Well another wonderful, uplifting West Coast Conference has come and gone. I can’t believe we’re already in November.

Thank you to all that visited or purchased a piece from my little shop, I truly appreciate it! If you are able to snap a photo of you wearing one of pieces please send me a copy of the photo at vanheusenconsulting@gmail.com, I’ll do my best to post the photos soon. I know 95% of you are experts at the “staring off in the distance while I have one arm stretched out so far with my phone/camera my shoulder might dislocate self-portrait” so I should get a few photos. ;)

I love friendly people, especially when they’re fellow bloggers! It was so nice to meet Sis Lipkin from The Lipkin Life! We follow each other’s blog and were able to meet at conference. I hope to meet more of my fellow bloggers in the future.

I will be taking a few days off from sewing to try to veg and hang out with Mr. Van Heusen. I’ll have more products to post soon!

Take care,

Siena

No comments:

Post a Comment