Friday, February 4, 2011

2011 Update

Hello All,


I hope 2011 has been kind to you thus far. I must say I am shocked at how quickly time goes by and how long it’s been since I’ve updated my blog!

Our youth group has “hit the ground running”; we’ve got a lot of great activities planned this year. One that I am particularly excited about is a Youth Revival with Bro. Tim Copeland from Buford, GA. I know we will have an amazing service.

The Polished Plume is now officially in a local store. I am so excited! I’ve been working on some flatter flowers, all dupiani silk attached to elastic headbands. I must say they’ve done fairly well since I rolled them out. I’ve included a pic below, these retail for $12. Available in all colors and color combinations. I will be posting more photo’s next week.

If you’d like to place an order feel free to email me at vanheusenconsulting@gmail.com

Love,

Siena

No comments:

Post a Comment