Thursday, December 16, 2010

All Partied Out

Hello All,

I can't believe the Christmas is about a week away. This year flew by!

I never thought I'd say this but I think I strongly dislike (I HATE to use the word hate :-) hehe) holiday parties. We've had two or three at work, my husbands work party, the youth party, ladies party, church wide party and partridge in a pear tree (no not really).

I'm sure I'll be back to party goer mode once Christmas has passed. I just hope I don't completely turn into Ebenezer Scrooge before I have a house full on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! I know, I'm a bit dramatic tonight. (Its 8:00pm and I haven't eaten all day. The "grumps" always follow hunger pains). All grumbling aside, I am really looking forward to some much needed time with my family (also a week and a half off!).

I'm still sewing, just haven't had a chance to upload any photos. I am getting ready to ramp up again, as of 1/1/11 The Polished Plume will be featured in a local boutique.

Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas and New Year! Looking forward to a great 2011!

Love,

Siena
The Polished Plume

No comments:

Post a Comment