Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pinky Promise Postponement & Praise Report

Howdy All,

I know in my last post I made a "pinky promise" to have photos of the latest flowers posted but I'm afraid I am feeling a bit under the weather. So I am asking for a "Pinky Promise Postponement". Thank you for your patience! My goal is Saturday afternoon...ish.


PRAISE REPORT: We just had a college classmate of one of our young ladies get the Holy Ghost. Thank you Jesus! Feel free to leave a praise report or prayer request in the comments section.

Sick as a dog,

Siena
The Polished Plume

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sis. Siena,

    I hope you feel better soon! I know the cold/flu is really going around right now. That is awesome that another young person got the Holy Ghost! Thank God He is still in the soul saving business. Love you!

    -Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen! I plan on resting a lot this weekend.
    Glad to hear you had fun in Disneyland.

    Love,

    Siena

    ReplyDelete